Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bittersweet 8

I haven’t been bored in a long time. It's been almost a week since I went to 79a's and nothing 
much has happened since then. Man9oor went back to California yesterday, so I've been
bored out of my mind today. Even 79a isn’t answering her phone.


Just when I was about to lose my mind, my phone rang. I swear I haven’t been this happy 
since summer started! I got even more excited when I saw that it was 79a who's calling me.


"79AAAA!! WAINCH YA5I I MISS YOU!" I screamed into the phone!
"OMG 7ayaaati me too! Listen I have to come over!"
"Yallah come now!" I joked.
"Okay I'm in the car now. 5 minutes and I'll be there."

SHIT I'm still in my pajamas! I got dressed as fast as I could and quickly ran my brush 
through my long brown hair. I threw it in a ponytail and ran downstairs to find 79a coming 
through the door.

"79AA!" I attacked her.
"NAWARII!" She knows me well!


After we were done being excited 79a said she had something important to tell me so we
 went to my room.


"I though I should be the first person to tell you this before you heard it from anyone else." 
She said seriously.
"Bsmlah 79oo shu mstwy?" I was curious!
"Well…OMG this is so weird!" She kept pacing around my room.
"79a you're scaring me! Tell me what's wrong?!"
"Umm.. Remember how my brother Mayed bumped into you last week at our house?"
I nodded.
"Well, he kinda n3jab feech, and he kinda told me that he kinda told baba that yba y56bch." 
She said..


And I froze..


"I know it's weird and stuff, and I tried to tell him but he just kept saying how I don’t know how 
he feels and its what he wants and something about happiness ma3rf shu… bss please don’t 
be mad Nooro!" She rambled.


And I froze..


"Nawari please say something!" She pleaded.
..


"It's okay." I finally spoke.
"Okay shu?!"
"5ala9 okay."
"Tstahblain? What are you saying?"
"I'm saying if he wants to y56bny ana ma3ndy mane3."

And she froze.

No comments:

Post a Comment