Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bittersweet 20

Okay let's face it. 79a tends to over exaggerate sometimes. After we finished our meal, she kept rambling on about Rashid's behavior at the restaurant.

"Nooroo he's sending you signals! It's SO obvious!"

I rolled my eyes and giggled at her intentions towards the whole situation. A9lan it was nothing. Just a small conversation at dinner with the guy sitting
at the next table. No biggie.

We walked back to the hotel and hung out in the lobby for a while. After giggling and talking, the lobby doors swung open and Rashid walked in,
carrying… shopping bags? The dude shops!
He spotted us as soon as he walked in. He widened his eyes and immediately lowered his head, as he made his way to the elevator. As he passed
us still looking down, I said;

"Laish mst7y?"

He stopped. Blinked his incredibly long eyelashes a couple of times, and then turned to face me.

"I'm not." He said so quietly, almost a whisper.
"Yes you are." I said, with a chuckle in my voice.
"No I'm not."
"Yes you are."
"No…I'm not." He said even quieter than before.

His eyes so deep I felt I was going to fall into them. His face only inches away from mine. I gazed up into his gorgeous eyes, not able to look away.
My heart beating faster and faster each second, goose bumps forming all around my body, my throat becoming so heavy that I could barely swallow.
Rashid finally broke the moment with a smile. That killer smile that made heads turn, and hearts stop. He flashed it so wide I had to back up a few
steps and blink a couple of times. I couldn’t help but feel a little dazed.

"In that case…I'll see you tomorrow." He said with wink, backing up towards the elevator.
I just stood there, still dazed. All I managed to do was nod and smile.
As soon as he stepped into the elevator, and the doors closed, 79a, again, let out a huge…

"OH MYY GOSH!!!!"

I bit my lip in humiliation, but it was the good kind of humiliation.

"Nooroo the guy LIKE like's you! WAYED! And he's making it SOOO obvious!" She said smiling a mile wide. Why's she so happy about it?
"You think?" I asked, obviously knowing the answer but I just loved hearing her say it.
"YEAH of COURSE! He's CRAZY for you Nawari believe me!" She rambled on.

I smiled the whole way upstairs, down the hall, into our room, and the whole night.

No comments:

Post a Comment