Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bittersweet 15

It's been weeks since I've seen Rashid. Everyday I went on with the same boring lifestyle. 
But from the moment open my eyes in the morning to the minute I shut them at night, I haven't 
stopped thinking about him. I don't know what's wrong with me! I jumped into conclusions and 
now I can't stop thinking about the guy! Shu ha! Uff!

I've been so caught up in my internal issues, I almost forgot about our trip to California! I finally 
had something to look forward to!
Our trip is in a couple of days, and 79a and I have been shopping nonstop for the trip! Everyday 
she would pick me up and we would go to every shopping district Dubai has to offer. Good 
thing there's a lot of those here!
The day before our flight, 79a and I spent the entire evening at the 9alon. Getting out hair cut 
and colored, nails done and painted, facials and massages, the whole package!

Bzzzz Bzzzz !!
79a's phone vibrated

Incoming Call
Mayo0od i5ooya <3

"ALOOO?!" She answered as she clicked the speaker button so she can enjoy her facial 
instead of holding the phone up to her ear.
"Halla 79a! Wain enty?" Mayed's deep voice blared from 79a's phone.
"Ana fil 9alon wya Noora." She answered him innocently.
"Haih enzain latet2a5roon bacher warana safra."
"Enzain enzain 3gb shway '6ahreen."
"Sha6oora! Ow salmi 3ala Noora hehe." He giggled. I blushed. 79a and everyone at the 
9alon laughed.
"Shu hal 7ashra 79a? Laykoon I'm on speaker?" He gasped. Everyone still continued to giggle.
"Hehe Mayed mafeenee ayawd el phone! I'm in the middle of a facial!"
"Awaaih yal f'6ee7a! Yallah bye bye achoofch 3gb shway." Ow he hung up.

My face turned all shades of pink.
"Shu 5ajlanehh!" The Lebanese 9alon lady giggled. "Amoorah enti shu 7lweeh." And she 
squeezed my cheek like I'm some kind of kid.
"3a wain msafreen bukra?" She asked. Malgoofa!
"Bnroo7 California 3nd i5ooha." 79a answered, pointing at me. La ba3ad hay tsoolf wyaha.
"Masha2allah! Ento 5awat moo?"
"Laa Laa, rfee2ty." 79a awanha 3ad Lebanese accent.
"Kteer 7low msafreen ma3 ba3ad."
79a continued chatting with the Lebanese lady…

I was so excited about tomorrow! I love travelling! Especially wya my best friend! We're going 
to have so much fun, Rashid won't even cross my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment