Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bittersweet 43

"79oo 7ayaaatii!" This 7amdo person hugged 79a tightly long enough before noticing me standing
there.
"7amdoo this is my best friend Nawari."
"Halla." She said in the manliest way.
I just smiled back.
"You look amazing." 7amdo said, scanning 79a from head to toe.
"Thanks! Enty ba3aad you look so 6ar!" 79a said back.

The rest of the day we walked around with 7amdo and 3alya, but a lot of people joined us and left.
3alya was like the more annoying version of 79a. She was nice and everything but her voice was just
too high pitched and her laugh was really loud! As for 7amdo, she creeps me out. When we'd be walking,
she'd put her hand around 79a's waist and pull her towards her. Ow 79a el habla 3adi 3ndha! Such a
blonde! Knt aba agoolha something but she wouldn’t go away!

"Tboon tshrboon shay?" 7amdo offered.
"Mmmm..ana aba Diet Coke." 79a replied.
"7abeebty you don’t need Diet Coke! Tbain t5tfeen?" 7amdo remarked, trying to be all charming.
"Sktiiiii!" 79a shrieked. "Aba my Diet Coke! Noora shu tbain?"
"Ayshay…Ok fine Coke." I answered.
"Yallah okay be right back!" And she took off. Now was my chance!
"79oo…Tra 7amdoo is creeping me out." I said quietly.
"7laailha! Laish shu sawat?"
"Madri…bss che…she scares me. Did you see what she was wearing?!"
"Yeah 3adi that’s just 7amdo. She's very…manly." 79o giggled.
"If I didn’t know better, I’d say she's flirting with you!" I blurted out.
"HAHAHA laaa shuuuuu!" 79a burst out laughing. "Nooroo enty t3rfeen ena ana mb chee!"
"Haih adrii! Bss she is!"
"Hhhh la 7amdoo knows me! Lat5afaain."

Okaay .. Suure 79a.. whatever you say…

The celebration was coming to an end and all the girls were getting ready to leave.
"Yallah bye guys! See you on Sunday!" 79a said hugging everyone that came her way.

We put on our 3abas and we were about to walk out of the school when we saw 7amdo standing in front
of the gate.

"I wanted to be the last one to say goodbye." She smiled.

EW

"Awww! How sweet!" 79a el habla replied.
"Had so much fun wyach. Nice to meet you Nawari." She said. Oh ow she added me 3ala BBM ba3ad..
great.
"Had fun with you more!" 79a hugged her.
"Love you." 7amdo said quietly, almost a whisper. PLEEEEEASE!
"Luuuvich too! Yallah byebye!" 79a smiled, and we left…

AAAAAA3

"Haa stanastyy?" 79a asked me in the car.
"Yup…" I answered.
"Did you add anyone?!"
"Yeah, 7amdoo and 3alya."
"Oh! Did you like them?"
"3aadi I guess."

79a dropped me off at home and she took off. I ran up to my room to get cleaned up and put something
more comfortable on than this long dress and painful shoes. I slipped into an oversized T-shirt and
shorts, when I noticed my phone flashing. It was a message from 7amdo. I quickly opened the convo.

7amdoOh: Nawaaariii!
Nawari: Hey..
7amdoOh: I have to tell you something.
Nawari: Go ahead.
7amdoOh: Ok x_x I don’t know how to say this…
                 But since you’re like, wayed close way 79a, I felt like you're the one I should talk to.
Nawari: ??
7amdoOh: Well you see, I really like 79a.
Nawari: Ohh.. ?
7amdoOh: Yeaaahh.. So you see, I don’t think she gets it. A7awil abayinlha bss she doesn’t get it.

OMG I KNEW IT!

Nawari: Umm..
7amdoOh: Can you help me out? Ramseeha. Choofi how she feels.
Nawari: I don’t think 79oo 3ndha hal swaalf… :S
7amdoOh: I know she doesn't, bss it wont hurt to try. Please Nawari. Help me out. I cant help it. I really
like her.

OMG this girl is SICK! LAZM I show this to 79a 3shan she believes me! I'll play along…

Nawari: Okay sure. I'll talk to her.
7amdoOh: Thanxxxx! :*

I captured the convo and sent it to 79a 3ala 6oool.
It took her a while to reply. 10 minutes later and she still hasn’t seen it. Wainha hay 3an her fone?!
3gb zoor she finally saw the pic.

Hessa: OMG K
Nawari: SEEE! I TOLD U!

No comments:

Post a Comment