Monday, December 13, 2010

Bittersweet 39

Ok 79a was officially PISSED!
Mb chana I'm the one who should be pissed? Since its about me, pretty much?
I didn’t want to bring up the salfa again since I knew 79a would go on and on about it, so tamait sakta
for the next couple of days.

At school I didn’t talk to Maitha at all. She hung out with Salama and them. Ew..
She was meant to be one of them a9lan. She was always one of them. 6a7at min 3ainy wallah.
She's developed a bitchier attitude once she'd started hanging out with gom Salama. 3laiha 7arakat like
when she'd pass by she'd give dirty looks or "accidentally" bump into me in the hallway… you know..
7arakat yahal.

I, on the other hand, didn’t give a crap about what she does because seriously, ana masawait shay '3la6.
She's just doing this by herself, ma3ndha salfa because I seriously don’t care.

One random day, 79a was at my house, and we were doing the usual, sitting around playing PS3 and
eating popcorn with extra butter! YUM!

"Nooro yallah 3ad, bssch PS3 a7een el film el Hindi is about to start!" 79a whined. '3aramha el aflam el
Hindeya.
"Ok ok bss dgeega 5aleeny agaym hal part!" I said not taking my eyes off the screen. Knt mndamja.

When we finally sat down, and started the movie, my phone rang.

"Ya allaaaah mnu el mtfaayg ely's calling you now?!" 79a whined.

I checked my phone screen to see whose calling

Incoming Call
Man9o0r Bro

I looked at the screen weirdly before answering. Why is he calling me? Mb chana he's in California?

"Aloo?"
"Nawari!" He barked.
"Ha Man9oor. Bsmlaah shu feek?" I asked worried.
"Allah ysalmch, shu hal 8lat adab?!"
"Haa? What 8lat adab? Shu tgool enta?"

79a scooted closer to me so she can hear what he was saying. What is my brother talking about?!

"Wallah madreebch! Akii rbee3tch posted your pics all over Facebook!!" He yelled.
"WHAT?!" I gasped. "AY FRIEND?! WHAT PICS?!"
"9warch enty ow 79a! Kla 3ala profile hay Maitha Al-x! Shu matst7oon?! Ay 7ad ygdar eychoof el 9war!"
"OMG! Man9oor ana may59nii! I…" I started to stutter! What was I supposed to say?!
"Dgeelha a7een ow tfahmay wyaha! Get those pics off A7EEN before anyone else see's them!"

And we hung up.

SHIT!

She SERIOUSLY crossed the line!

I started at 79a blankly, who was just as shocked as I was. We were completely ZAGEEN el 3afya!
What the heck were we supposed to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment