Monday, November 15, 2010

Bittersweet 33

Mayed:

I didn’t snap out of it until I lost sight of Maitha.

WHAT DID I JUST DO?!

Ya allaaahh.
She's going to go tell 79a, and 79a is going to go ballistic and tell Noora.

NOORA!

Oh shit nsaaaaait eny 56aabt'ha!

X_X 

Noora:

"THERE YOU ARE!" 79a suddenly yelled.

I turned around to face the direction she was yelling at. I saw Maitha walking in out direction, smiling
widely.
"Where have you been yal 5aysa!" I playfully hit her on her shoulder.
"Hehe sorry I was having trouble with the stupid stain." She explained.
"Oh, okay yallah, lets go stalk the guys!" 79a announced, looking around to make sure Mayed was
no where to be seen.
"Haih 3shan Mayed ey9af3na?" I sarcastically said.
"Sktii enzain, I bet he got bored and left." 79a said.
"Laa he's still here." Maitha suddenly spoke.
"Ow enty shdarach?" 79a asked her.
"Ummm…" She started. "I just lema7ta gabel shway."
"Ufff fine. I'll admire them from a distance." 79a giggled. She's such a stalker wallah.

El mhm.. we had a great time at the Festival. We saw a lot of people and encountered many funny
mawa8f.. but when we went back to 79a's house, Maitha seemed a bit, dazed.

"Maitha? Balach sakta?" I waved my hand in front of her face trying to get her to wake up.
"Haa? Asma3ch!" She immediately answered.

We were sitting in 79a's room, doing one of my favorite things ever: Playing Playstation.
Playstation was '3araaami ow 3shgii ow klshay! If I had the time to do nothing but play
Playstation all day I would.

"Yallah doorch!" I tossed her the 2nd player remote. We were just playing a random game of Grand
Theft Auto. Nothing to serious or exciting. Although I do favor FIFA and Midnight Club over Grand
Theft Auto.

"5ala9 I give up. 79a you play." She insisted.
However 79a isn’t the PS3 type. She's more of a Brickbreaker addict. She's always putting more
effort into that stupid game than on anything else in her life. Heck, she uses her phone mostly for
Brickbreaker, than calling or texting.

Obviously, 79a refused to play, so I was stuck playing by myself, while 79a attempted to beat her high
score in Brickbreaker and Maitha smiling at her phone screen while texting.

"You guys are USELESS." I sighed, and turned my back to them. May59nii ana bal3ab PS3 brooo7i!

No comments:

Post a Comment