Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bittersweet 6



A week has gone by and I haven’t seen Rashid since that incident at Napolito. 
Whatever a9lan mayhmny.


It was finally Thursday, the first day of the weekend. I waited outside the school gates 
for 79a so she could pick me up and we can go back to her place. She has like a 
million brothers (mashallah) bss she says they're all not home. Why do I have a feeling 
she's lying to me hal soosa?
Wallah t'6a7k.


Okay now I really wanted to leave because I see a silver Panomera pulling into our 
school's driveway. Okay he's the last person I want to see right now! Shu yba?
He stepped out of the car, and instead of waiting like last time, he marched towards the
bawaba. 5aiba wain sayr hatha? He just kept walking until he stopped. 
Right in front of me!

"Hey!" He greeted. Awana 3ad a7een! I just lifted my eyebrows at him, like, is
he serious?!
"Shu feech? I said hey!" He repeated, smiling his KILLER smile! Yaa rabi Noora
don’t lose focus!
"Hi." I finally replied coldly.
"Sh7alch?" His smile widened. Uff shu yba ha f'6ee7a everyone is staring!
"What do you want?!" I snapped. His expression changed. He looked kind of 
disappointed.
"5aiba 5aiba! What was that for? I didn’t say anything wrong!" He's so defensive!


I rolled my eyes at him. He smiled. Okay why is he still standing here?!


"So you're Man9oor's sister." He tried opening a conversation. I nodded and 
pretended I'm texting on my phone.
"I should have known, I mean you have the same eyes." He continued. I looked at 
him from the corner of my eyes, and lifted an eyebrow at him.
"Ya waily 3al na'6rat!" He giggled. Is he flirting?! Why is he flirting?! 8aleel adab he 
has a girlfriend! Speak of the devil…
"Rashid?" a voice interrupted our very interesting conversation. We turned around to 
discover that it was Salama who quickly ran towards
us and hugged Rashid.


"Rashid 7abeeby you didn’t say ena you were going to come today." She said in the 
fakest girlish voice ever.
I rolled my eyes at them, and slowly walked away.
"Wait!" I heard Rashid's voice say.
I stopped but I didn’t turn around.

"You know her?!" Salama asked in disgust.
"Yeah she's a friend of mine." He replied. What the hell chathab! I turned around and 
he winked. OMG shu mshklta hatha?
"No, Salama I don’t know this guy." I glared at him.
"Bss knti tkalmeena." She snapped at me.
"MA3ARFA!!" I barked and walked away.

Thank God 79a was already there waiting for me in the parking lot. I ran to her and told 
her the whole story. As usual, she overacted and got excited. But then she told me to 
forget about it. He was a player mayst7ee 3a wayha! I agreed and we were off to 
her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment