Monday, September 20, 2010

Bittersweet 3

3la 6ool I texted 79oo!

Nawari: PING!!!
            WAINCH??
            YALLAH BSR3A!
Hessa: Haa Haa I'm almost there!
            Shu feech :S
Nawari: I'll tell you as soon as you get here!

A couple of minutes later 79a arrived. I ran out the door and jumped into her car.

"YALLAH GOOLI" 79aa shrieked.
"Enzain salmi awal yal rude!" I joked at her.
"Yeah okay salam w 3laikm, yallah tell me!" She refused to move the car until I started 
talking. I told you, she always wants to know everything!
"W 3laikm el salam, anyway, you know Man9oor is visiting for the summer 9a7?"
79a nodded and started driving.
"Well, he has his friends over and I guess they were staying up late because they were 
still awake when I left the house. So I was sitting in the 9alah waiting for you when my 
brother and 7amdan and Rashid, those guys from Chilies, walked out of the meelas 
and headed upstairs."
"NO WAY?!" 79a shrieked, and hit the breaks of her car, causing me to hit my head 
against the dashboard.
"ENTI MAYNOONA?!" I yelled rubbing my head.
"Sorry I got excited!" She apologized.
"Fine! If you're going to try to kill us then I wont tell you that he stopped and started for 
what seemed like eternity before Man9oor called his name to wake him up."
"OH MY GOSH!!!!" 79oo continued shrieking. I giggled knowing she would go insane. 
She did continue driving safely though.
"Ana 5ala9 ba3eesh fii baitkm." She joked. She practically does live with us already. 
She's there most of the time without me knowing it.

We arrived at my school but I didn’t want to get out.
"Nawari yallah you're going to be late!" She tried to convince me.
"Ta3aly ma3ay!" I pleaded.
"I can't! I don’t attend school hnee! Mamnoo3!"
After sitting in the car for a couple of minutes, I finally decided to get out.

I walked towards the school doors, not wanting to be here more than ever, and 
watched as 79oo drove away to her school. Ufff I really hate this! I walked through the 
school bawaba and noticed all the familiar faces from my previous years here. This is
a nightmare wallah. All those sluts, and stuck up snobs attempted to fake smile at me, 
but I ignored and walked past them. Oh boy, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment