Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bittersweet 4

I spent the whole day staring at my watch, waiting for the bell to ring so I can GET OUT
OF HERE. 


The girls haven’t changed at all. They haven’t grown up. The whole senior class was a 
disgrace. Especially Salama and el shlaa. Allah yhdeedhm wallah they're so fake.
Salama is the most stuck up, bitchy, ma3roofa girl in all of Dubai. There's nothing she 
hasn't done, and there's much more she's willing to do. Hee ow her friends are all the 
same, and I want nothing to do with them.


School was finally over and I was the first person to race outside the school doors and 
wait for 79a to come rescue me from this hell.
The end of the day at our school is always Salama and her friends' favorite part of 
the day because usually the girls' brothers come pick them up from school, and gom
Salama totally getting attention from them. Sa5eefat wallah.
I looked around the school parking lot for 79a's car, but I couldn’t find it anywhere.
That's when a silver Panomera pulled into our school's driveway. I watched all the girls 
giggle and stare, knowing it was a guy who was driving. The door opened and out 
stepped a tall broad-shouldered guy, wearing aviators.


All the girls went ballistic. What a jerk, who comes to an all girls' school pretending 
like he has a sister to pick up?
The guy leaned against the door of his car, as if he's waiting for someone.
That’s when he took off his sunglasses, and I couldn’t believe my eyes! It was Rashid! 
My Rashid! Aaa3 shu my Rashid ba3ad! I mean Rashid Man9oor's friend! What is 
he doing here!
He smiled at the crowd of girls standing at the doorway. I have to admit he has a 
KILLER smile that could make your heart stop beating. All the girls giggled and 
sighed, when out of the blue, Salama appeared. He held his arms out and she ran 
into them, hugging him. All the girls just stared with eyes and mouths wide open. 


Including me!


Salama gave the girls a devilish wink and they drove off.
Okay .. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

BEEP BEEP!

My angry thoughts were disturbed by 79a honking. Wait, why was I angry?
I ran towards the car and quickly got in. Before I had a chance to say anything,
"OH MY GOSH DID YOU SEE THAT?!" She shrieked.
"Yeah I did." I said coldly.
79a looked at me confused.
"What?" I asked
"Shoo what?! Chftee? Did you notice ena that was Rashid! Your Rashid?" 
She yelled.
"He's not my Rashid." I snapped, and turned on the radio. She quickly turned
it off.
"Aaayy!" I complained.
"Nawari enty 9a7ya?" She asked sarcastically.
"Shoo mshkltch?! Yeah he's Salama's boyfriend, so what?" I turned the radio
back on.
79a didn’t say anything but she gave me a what-is-your-problem look. I immediately 
understood and said; "Inzain a9lan there was never something between us! Why 
should I be pissed?" I told her.
"Okaay fine fine! Kaifch! If you're not going to deal with the bitch, I will!" And she 
raced behind Rashid's car.
"79A WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I said, struggling to put on my seatbelt.
"Investigating." She said smiling.
"79a you're STALKING! Ow this isn’t funny!" I scolded her, but she didn’t care. There 
was no use, so I just sat back and witnessed her craziness take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment