Friday, March 30, 2012

Bittersweet 58

"TSTAHBLAIN?" 79a yelled.

I had grabbed her away from the crowd of dancing girls and pulled her into the bathroom.

"MA ASTAHBAL! People were getting the wrong idea. Even i thought u were in to her." I explained
"I'm not into her! What the hell Nawari!" 79a pushed me aside and fixed her hair in the mirror.
"Okay fine, 5aleehm ytmoon ygooloon end you're playing hard to get." I said.
"What?" 79a giggled, "Who would say that?"
"Your so called friends."
"3adi whatever they're just making random jokes. It doesn't mean anything." 79a said.

And we headed back out. Just as we stepped out of the bathroom, 3alya was standing right there. Was she eavesdropping?

"Hi 3alayaa!" 79a smiled at her. 3alya smiled back and walked into the bathroom as we left.

I was hoping the party would start to get a little bit more fun than it was; I was wrong. The entire night, 7amdo and 3alya have been giving me looks like crazy! I wasn't sure what they meant and I didn't want to tell 79a at the moment. It was a bit weird at first, until more than half the girls at the party started giving me looks. What the hell did I do?!

I was so fed up with all these girls giving me dirty looks, so I went inside for a drink. Just as i was reaching for the straw, 3alya shows up out of no where. Why does this girl keep popping up everywhere?!

"I know!" 3alya smiled the most fake smile I could ever picture.
"Haa?" She completely caught me off guard.
"Don't act all innocent. I can see right through you, bitch!" She said, in the same fake smile.
"Shu mshkltch?!" I snapped.
"I'm not the one with a problem. You're a psycho! I don't even know what 79a sees in you." She said, and walked away.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL?! What was that supposed to mean? I've been friends with 79a long before she knew her! She has no right to come and question our friendship.

"Thats her." I heard a whisper behind me.

I turned around and saw 2 girls on the other side of the buffet. As if they weren't being obvious, i knew they were talking about me. I'm her what? What about me? What in the world have I done that was so horrible that all the girls are hating on me.

The party was finally over and 79a was saying goodbye to all her friends. When we were finally in the car, i was ready to tell 79a about the weird incident with 3alya at the buffet.

"Oh my gosh!!!" 79a shrieked. "Why would she say that? What does she mean?"
"I don't know! It came out of no where!" I replied, just as shocked as 79a.

We were so confused about it, until 79a phone started vibrating like crazy. She checked it when we got to the first stoplight.

"Its 7amdo. She's pinging me." She said. "Oh my gosh!" She shrieked after reading what she had received:

"Heyy 79a, thanks for coming, and i'm really sorry. I didn't know about you and Noora. I honestly thought you were just friends."

I've never been more shocked in my life! Seriously? These girls are so shallow! At the same moment, 79a's phone rang, and 3alya's name flashed across the screen. We both looked at each other and she answered the phone.

"Aloo??" 79a said. "Aloo?? Aloooooo? 3alya? Hello? Hellooooo?" But there was no reply. We could just hear background chatter, but when we listened closely, it sounded like 3alya and 7amdo talking:

3alya: I told you! A9lan knt 7asa ena fee shay bainhm!
7amdo: I wasted so much time trying so hard.
3alya: She's a bitch! 79a is OBVIOUSLY in to you! We ALL notice the way she looks at you! Bs hay Noora is in the way! Every time something slight happens between you and 79a, she has to ruin it.
7amdo: Awna?
3alya: Haih! Remember when you added Noora on BBM? And you asked her about 79a, if she could help you out?
7amdo: Yeah.
3alya: Why do you think she didn't? She made up that whole story about how 79a ma3ndha hal swalf just so she could have her all to herself!
7amdo: Oh my gosh!
3alya: Ow 79a a9lan ma tba! She obviously wants you! Ask all the girls! They'll tell you how 79a looks at you when you're together!
7amdo: It's a good thing you were there at the right time when Noora was yelling at 79a in the bathroom.
3alya: Oh my gosh yeah! You should've heard it! Shway ow bt'6rbha!
7amdo: 79a deserves better, but Noora won't let her go.

*click* 79a hung up

OH MY GOSH!!!!!









"THAT BITCH!" 79a yelled furiously.
"THEY THINK WE......" I yelled.
"THAT ANA OW ENTY...." She continued.

We couldn't even bear the thought!

"What should I reply to 7amdo??" 79a asked.
"Rde 3laiha wala chana you know anything. Be cold." I answered, and this is what she typed:

"Thanks for inviting us, we had a great time, but I you're mistaken. There is nothing between Nawari and I because I'm not that type. I'm sorry people had you confused. Maybe you should double check your sources :)"

"Send it send it send it!" I repeated impatiently, until she finally sent it. 

8 comments:

  1. Finally!! I love ur story =P Can u plz post soon? O:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORE MORE MORE MORE MOREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove you story!
    Read mine plrase :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAAAZING AMAZING AMAZING I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE UR STORY PLEASE POST ASAP IM ADDICTED TO UR STORY :O <3 THANKS FOR THE AMAZING STORY !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please post soon I love your story!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHY DID YOU SUDDENLY STOP??????? I'm so curious! I want to know what that psychopath, 7amda will reply!! Please continue your writing xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pppppppppooooooooossssssssssssttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete